Tuesday, April 1, 2008

He Took My Pain On My Cross

The Cross of Jesus is a picture of my cross but with Jesus on it. I should be there on it but the Lord swopped place with me without even me asking and now the only i can do is to say "Thank You" and enjoy the effects its finished work.


The Cross of Jesus takes away the pain that lies in our hearts. When the Lord Jesus suffered for us, the Bible says in Isaiah 53:5 "By His wounds, we are healed." , he suffered for every pain and sin that can be inflicted on us to purchase our salvation and restored healing. He died with a purpose and that is to give us the right standing before God to claim our healing!!


You see. according to the law, when we sin, we deserved to be inflicted by whatever there is bad on us. We deserved it.


But when Jesus dies... He took our sin and went to hell with it. He rose again on the third day and where is our sin now? It is gone forever.... Nobody even knows where is it. And when we believed that, we become the righteousness of God.


What! You mean ... so easy ah?


Of course!! Why make it so difficult? It is now easy for us because the Lord Jesus took the most difficult part. He suffered and died so that we can have an easier way to it all.


So my friends, whatever the pain you are experiencing now... whatever hurts you have in your life, whether is it from a broken relationship, the death of a love one, sickness in your body... look to the cross of Jesus and claim your healing there. It is your right because the Lord Jesus purchased it for you.


Say "Dear Lord Jesus, you died and took away my sins and pain... I believe that by your stripes... i am healed. Thank you for taking my pain away..".


Keep on saying and confessing it and soon you will experienced the Lord of the cross... - The Lord Your Healer.

No comments: