Sunday, April 6, 2008

You Are The God That Healeth Me

Many times we sing this old song "You are the Lord... that healeth me, you are the Lord my healer..You shed your blood and your healed my disease, You are the Lord My Healer..."

Most of us believe that God can heal but question is whether or not He wants to and whether or not we can obtain that power to do it. Sounds very difficult isnt it?

Some may believe that Divine Healing happens only when you have a very annointed speaker around that flows in the gift of healing like Benny Hinn or Our very own Rony Tan.

Some believe that Divine healing only happens when you led a holy life, then God is please with you and he will heal you.

Some believe that Divine healing only happens to a selected few.

Others find it easier to believe in emotional healing but hard to believe the results in Physical healing.

Well.... the Bible says that God is our healer and His power to heal our mental, emotional and physical body is still evident and avaible to all who believes in His power and grace to do so.

I have experienced Physical healing a few times in my life and would like to share 2 to encourage us today.

Many years ago, i suffered a sprained ankle. I was so in pain that i could not walk properly. I called up my my fellow cell memember and asked him to pray for me over the phone. As I placed my hands on my ankle, he began to pray for me. I began to feel a warm sensation on my ankle and after we said "Amen", my ankle was 80 per cent healed. The pain was almost gone that night and completely gone 2 days later. Praise the Lord!

Last year, I was having a fever and lieing in bed. I was also having a headache and couldn't sleep so i began to pray. I was caliming God's healing on the cross and confessing that God loves me and is my Healer.
After a few minutes, i felt a burning sensation all over my body. I was beginning to perspire and started to roll around my bed to and fro to get to a cooler spot each time.

After a few mins, my fever was completely gone! I felt my energy returning to me and i got up praising the Lord before returning to sleep.

My Friends, God still heals today and He can heal you of anything. Be it of a physical cold, migraine, flu, fever, cancer etc etc and it is not hard to do, just believe and keep on believing unitl God brings about that miracle. The Lord heals when you have the faith and when he doesnt heals, He will let you know what His plans are.

So let's practice praying and Believing that God our healer will work through us to bring healing to us and to the world around us. Remember.. Impossible is nothing to God.

God Bless!

No comments: