Saturday, April 26, 2008

It Is Not About Them Anyway!

Today as i was worshipping God, the Lord showed me a wonderful revelation. He showed me that if i ever had a problem with another person, a guy or a girl, the real problem is not about me and that person,it is actually about me and God.

The Lord opened my eyes to see this and I was humbled.

Mother Teresa once said this :
"
People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered; Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be kind anyway.
If you are successful you will win some false friends and true enemies; Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; Be honest and frank anyway.
What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; Build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you've got anyway You see,
in the final analysis, it is between you and God; It was never between you and them anyway.
"

My friend, if your heart is feeling small and you are critical about somone, the Lord wants you to come to Him and rest, to give it to Him and allow Him to soothe your pain and heal you. To give you strength and love to overcome the animosity you feel inside you. Only He can bring that real healing to you.

So do not try to over-rationalise or struggle to work things out even though you should act correctly at all times. Becuase ultimately, it is your relationship with God and the comfort that you received from Him that will give your heart and mind the true rest. So go and settle the unrest in your heart with God today!

Matthew 11:28-30
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

God bless you!


No comments: